An excellent opportunity has just been released by an international market leading Consultancy.
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to appoint a Head of Conventional Signalling to use their extensive knowledge of CS products and principles to achieve the following key results:
• Provide high quality consultancy services to clients, including:
o Advising clients on how best to navigate around and conform to NR processes to enable best results,
o Feasibility studies and technical reports,
o Independent technical assessments of client reports and designs,
o Production of high level conceptual designs,
o Development of business cases and whole life cost assessment,
o Project and system engineering,
o System integration and assurance,
o Requirements management and mapping,
o Ensure that work is completed on time, to budget, and to the client’s satisfaction.
• Grow a rapidly expanding team with a focus on Conventional signalling in line with the product business plan;
o Capitalise on your existing network of contacts within Network Rail to develop new and existing relationships and identify project opportunities that stem from them.
o Mentor and provide technical guidance to new/existing team members to enhance and continue to deliver a “best in class” professional service; and
o Promote the client’s wider RCS product as well as its Conventional Signalling capability to achieve the aims of the product business plan. Assist in marketing the services of the client’s group and to compile offers of services to clients.
o Match resources to the sale forecast by volume and skill set.
• You will be coming from a UK mainline rail background and have a broad understanding of assets and technologies therein.
• You will have an unrivalled understanding of Network Rail process and standards.
• You will excel commercially, partnered with a credible reputation in the industry, with either a demonstrable record of project success as well as an extensive network of contacts.
• Experience mentoring and supervising junior members of staff.
• Some exposure to more modern in-cab signaling systems such as CBTC and ETCS to enable greater fluidity within product areas.
• You will be an institute member (MIRSE, FIRSE or AMIRSE).
• Be Degree qualified in a relevant field.
• You should be Chartered or working towards.
• You may have undertaken an institution based exam.
• Have had some legacy signaling experience.
Please contact Matt Roberts on 01275 390 600 / firstname.lastname@example.org