Risk and Value Manager
Waterloo / Home Working
Maintain risk registers whilst ensuring the outcome of workshops and interviews is accurately reflected. Ensure that risks are kept up to date and that aggregated risks are identified and escalated where necessary including liaison with other Risk Practitioners. Assist with the development and review of Risk Management products and standard templates, work with managers to help identify, assess, manage, review, monitor, report and communicate key risks which could affect business aims and objectives. Analyse risk data to produce reports and briefings to support and inform managers. Facilitate workshops and ensure that risks are translated throughout the department.
Provides risk and value to project within Network Rail – Capital delivery – part of Network Rail – removal of structure – track, embankments, stations and renewal and enhancements
• Follow Risk and Value management governance to support projects and portfolios in risk and value management
• Work independently, reporting to Principal Risk and Value Manager
• Be able to undertake in-depth project quantitative cost and schedule risk analysis to add value to the project, competent in Pallisade @Risk and Oracle Primavera Risk Analysis
• Support capital delivery senior managers with portfolio / business risk management
• Competent in using Active Risk Manager (ARM)
• Able to write clear and easy to understand risk reports and presentations of analysis undertaken to explain to results to non-risk experts
• Competent in all aspects of project and business risk management facilitation
• Able to build complicated cost, schedule and business risk models in a number of applications
• Be classed as a “Specialist” in the Leadership Competencies or be capable of attaining this level within a defined period.
• Membership of the Institute of Risk Management or Association for Project Management Risk Practitioner
• Experience in Network Rail’s project management processes and procedures