An excellent opportunity has just landed on our desk from one of our largest clients who are seeking an experienced Senior Project Engineer, Civils.
By working as a Senior Project Engineer, you will be helping to solve complex engineering challenges and put in place design solutions to create a world-class rail infrastructure for the twenty-first century.
First and foremost, you will care about good design. You will work alongside our design houses to ensure their designs will work in practice, and provide all the functionality required by our users. As the project progresses, you will ensure designs are implemented to our standards, and resolve the technical challenges that occur along the way.
This is a great opportunity to work in a truly multi-disciplinary team, on a project where you will make a clear difference to both the local community, and to the UK’s transport infrastructure.
Do you have…?
– A degree in Engineering or equivalent?
– Design and construction experience?
– Knowledge/awareness of CDM 2007 Regulations.
– Rail experience which includes both design and construction?
– Experience on a range of technically complex, varied and successful projects?
– Experience of working to RAMS (Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety) requirements?
– An appreciation of the product approval process?
Are you ….?
– Able to deal with pressure? You will sometimes be expected to deliver tight timescales.
– Adaptable? Project priorities can change and you’ll need to be flexible enough to adapt to new priorities.
– Customer-focused? You’ll need to fully understand our customers’ needs and make sure they are met through our design solutions.
– A clear communicator who is able to build successful working relationships and stand your ground when necessary?
– Able to write logical, readable and grammatically sound documents, such as technical reports and remits?
– Yellow book course.
Our client is among the most respected engineering, procurement, and construction companies in the world. They stand apart for our ability to get the job done right- no matter how big, how complex or how remote. The reliability of their performance, the enduring quality of their projects, the strength of their ethics, and the seriousness of their commitment to safety and sustainability are evident in everything they do.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 07533 533955 / 01275390600